Vi använder cookies för att göra din upplevelse bättre. För att följa det nya direktivet om e-integritet, behöver vi be om ditt medgivande att sätta cookies. Läs mer.
Section 3 – Prices and payment
(1) All product prices are end prices plus shipping costs. Prices include turnover tax in the amount of 19%.
(2) The shipping costs are listed in the respective product description under the menu item “Payment & Shipping” (Bezahlung & Versand).
(3) Where deliveries are made toLiechtenstein,NorwayorSwitzerland, customs or acquisition tax for imported goods may have to be paid by the customer to the customs authorities upon receipt of the shipment. These duties will accrue in addition to the purchase price and the shipping costs; the Vendor has no means of influencing them.
(4) The Vendor shall deliver the merchandise – at the selection of the customer – against pre-payment by redeeming a MadamLili coupon, against pre-payment by bank transfer, against pre-payment using PayPal or against cash payment at pick-up. Together with the contract confirmation (Section 2 paragraph 5), customers shall receive an internet link via e-mail connecting them to the “My Purchases” (Meine Einkäufe) site of the MadamLili portal, which provides further information on the implementation of the purchase.
a) For payments using a MadamLili coupon, customers may enter one or several coupon codes in the “My Purchases” (Meine Einkäufe) site of the MadamLili portal. The coupon value will be credited to the Vendor, and in this way the invoice amount will have been paid for. Where the coupon value is higher than the invoice amount, the coupon shall remain valid for the balance of its amount.
b) Where the customer has selected “Bank Transfer” (Banküberweisung) as the form of payment, the Vendor’s bank account details will be provided in the “My Purchases” (Meine Einkäufe) site of the MadamLili portal. Exclusively transfers denominated in Euros and free of charge for the Vendor shall be accepted for bank transfers from abroad.
c) Where the customer has selected “PayPal” as the form of payment, the button “Click here to pay using PayPal” (Hier klicken, um mit PayPal zu bezahlen) will connect to the PayPal online service, from where payment can be made subsequently.
d) Where the customer has selected “Cash Payment” (Barzahlung) as the form of payment, the merchandise can be picked up at the Vendor’s registered seat.
(5) For orders subject to pre-payment, a payment period of one week from the contract confirmation shall apply. For the term of the payment period, the Vendor shall reserve the merchandise so ordered for the customer. It is incumbent on the customer to effect payment in such timely manner that the Vendor receives it within the payment period. The Vendor reserves the right to rescind the sale contract and to sell the merchandise to others should the payment not be received by the end of the payment period. Any payment received from the customer following the rescission of the contract shall be reimbursed to the customer.